Re: Text widget redraw.

Sorry, but this is not really an answer, just a 2nd to illicit more
thought/response. I have also seen this and I feel it may be a problem with
the scrolled window. If you select an unexposed page with scrollbars, set
focus to the vertical scrollbar and use <PgDn>, the scroll bar will properly
reflect the ammount of data in the window.