RE: gtkrc

-----Original Message-----
From: gtk-app-devel-list-admin gnome org
[mailto:gtk-app-devel-list-admin gnome org]On Behalf Of Owen Taylor
Sent: Thursday, February 01, 2001 3:37 AM
To: Chitra Tovinkere
Cc: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
Subject: Re: gtkrc

I'm trying to get rid of the border that appears around
a gtk_entry box. Its described in the gtkrc as:

[skip]

border = {0, 0, 0, 0} does not make the border disappear. Neither does
specifing
the background colour. I would appreciate help on this problem.
You can't change geometry parameters with the theming in GTK+-1.2
    So there is _not_ right way to save application position, window size,
toolbar
    orientation and so on? I.e. if I want to save all this stuff (for user's
conveniece)
    I should do it manualy (and I can't do it through standart gtkrc
routine)?

---
Dmitry Ponomaryov