Re: how can i set the background color of GtkText?

On 2001.12.29 13:33 anuradha arora wrote:
hi!
Please could u tell me if there is any way to set the
base color of the text? is it possible?
regrads,
anuradha.

On 1.3 (and maybe 1.2, I don't know), in the GtkWidget class, gtk_widget_modify_base(...) and gtk_widget_modify_text(...) can set the color of the text and the text background. I don't know why "base" and "text" are treated differently than foreground and background, or why they are in the widget class when they seem to
apply only to text widgets.  Anyone?

-Rob