Re: drawing area widget repainting

Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com> writes:
At present, I'm clearing the area by drawing a filled rectangle over it
in the same colour as the default background, but I'd like to find the
proper method

gdk_window_clear_area() is one approach, anyway.

(This is in addition to the queue_draw(). I think you can also do
"gdk_window_clear_area_e()" to clear the area and get an expose event
for it - and yes clear_area_e() is a crap function name... ;-)

Havoc