Re: clipboard

V 28 Aug 2001 13:29:44 -0700, Tara M zap_an_
Clipboards don't ```run''' are you talking about a third app that
recieves your GTK+ selection mechinisim?

Yes. In my application I'd like to use Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V for copying and
pasting. This sometimes operate but sometimes not.

Why not just manage
the selections internally?

Do you mean connecting to the "key_press_event" and in callback function
dooing gtk_editable_copy_clipboard (entry) or
gtk_editable_paste_clipboard (entry)?
I thought it is managed internaly by GtkEntry widget. Is it true?

Thanks.
Michal.