Re: rejected

On 26 Aug 2001 18:35:56 +0200, Rodrigo Moya said:

 no, Tara does not mean sex at all in Spanish, in no variants that I'm
 aware of. It may be that it's used in some Latin American countries to
 refer to something sex-related, but I don't know.

 In fact, I am really surprised to find a mailer daemon that filters on
 this word (unless, as I said before, it's used in any Spanish-speaking
 language to refer to sex or whatever), since it is a common word, not
 only used to refer to some mental problem (BTW, not only sex-related, as
 Mauro Ferreira said), but to, for example clothes ("ropa con tara" ->
 clothes which have some fabrication problems, which you buy cheaper than
 normal ones).

Well actually Taura was my given name but some times I shorten
it to Tara since it's not an english name. Taura is actually
a name used by most Arizona native tribes, but it sounded close
to the english version Tara.

But in either case I don't feel it's my fault to change my
name just because some mailer daemon on the GTK+ list is recieving
my mail and thinks that I did something wrong which I didn't do.

I'm not sending SPAM, I'm not sending unsolicited mail, and I'm not
being in-appropriate with high-etiqute (as if the spanish etiqute
were more stiff nose about it, not).

So if someone would kindly write to the site's administrator about
this I'd appreciate it otherwise it's gonna get really SPAMMY
for me and I DON'T LIKE THAT!!

Sincerely,                  ,"-_                         \|/
-Capt. Taura M.             ,   O=__                    --X--
.__                          ,_JNMNNEO=_                 /|\
OMNOUMmnne.                  {OMMNNNEEEEOO=_
UOOOBIOOOEOMMn.               'LONMMMMNNEEEOOO=.__..,,..
UUOOEUUOOOOOOOObe              '"=OMMMMWNEEEOOOOO,"=OEEEOO=,._
OOUUUIEEIOONNOIUbe.                "7OMMMMNNNNNWWEEEEOOOOOO"   "'.
EEBNNMMMNWNWWEEIMMNe.             __  7EMMMNNNNNWWWEEEEEEEOO.     " .
NNMMMMWWWMMMWEINMMMNn            "=BBEEEEMMMMMMMMNNNWWWEEOOOOO=._     .
                  http://furry.ao.net/~learfox/