Re: rejected

On Sat, 2001-08-25 at 23:12, Tara M wrote:
You mean `Tara' in other varients of espaniol means `sex' in
some way? `Tara' means (amoung Arizona native tribes,
`Goddess of Life') as far as I know.
But I'm afraid I can't change my From: field each time I send
an e-mail though this list. You gotta find some better way.

no, Tara does not mean sex at all in Spanish, in no variants that I'm
aware of. It may be that it's used in some Latin American countries to
refer to something sex-related, but I don't know.

In fact, I am really surprised to find a mailer daemon that filters on
this word (unless, as I said before, it's used in any Spanish-speaking
language to refer to sex or whatever), since it is a common word, not
only used to refer to some mental problem (BTW, not only sex-related, as
Mauro Ferreira said), but to, for example clothes ("ropa con tara" ->
clothes which have some fabrication problems, which you buy cheaper than
normal ones).

cheers