Re: GTK starting

You might want ot look at a program called glade. It's a frount end builder for gtk+. http://glade.gnome.org/

-Jeff

Ricardo Handa wrote:

  Hello, members...

  Well, i am a new member on this list and i am just
starting programming with GTK. I am from Brasil, so
you excuse me for any grammatic mistake.
  i don't know a lot about what is GTK and what i can
do with it, so please be patient with my foolish
questions.
  My problem is: i have a software built in C++
Builder for WINDOWS, and i need this software running
in LINUX. I am supposed to try programming with JAVA
or with GTK. I'd like to know if GTK can solve my
problem, and also would like to know if GTK will take
me too much time to learn it.

    Handa