Sent: Sunday, August 19, 2001 2:04 PM
Subject: Re: A newbie question...

Hi

Maybe the best is to get Eric Harlow´s book and/or Havoc Penington´s.

Visit the www.gtk.org and developers.gnome.org for more information.

I wish you luck.

Jaime.

  Mauro Ferreira <mauroferreira enersulnet com br> wrote:

I'm a newbie using GTK+ 1.3 and GNU mingw 2.95.2 with the DEV-C++ 4.01
IDE. I sussefully compiled all examples in gtk tutorial.

My feelings tell me that i need to learn a lot more before start to
develop with GTK+.....

Can someone points to me some 'cool' links about GTK+ ? I tried a
exaustive search with Yahoo & Altavista, but without clues from veteran
developers, this is going too hard...

Thanks in advance !