RE: creating of the gtk module

I need write the gtk module for my application.
   That is "gtk module"?
   I know about gtk widget(s),  Linux kernel modules, application
   plugins (i.e. dynamic load [DL] libraries), but I know nothing
   about gtk modules.

This library controls ccd camera over parallel port and needs
by running as setuid.
    Write suid _console_ program which will use your camera's
    library. After that write GTK (i.e. X and not suid) GUI for that
   console program and use IPC to bind them.

---
 Dmitry Ponomaryov