Re: Resizing the top-level window?

Mikhail Razhov <mrazhov usa net> writes:

I want to set the size of my top level GtkWindow to, say, 100 100
I tried to use set_usize, but that sets the size of the actual
'client area' - that is, not including the WM decorations.  Is there
a way to set the size of the whole window, to 100 100?  (so that
the client area would be something like 96 80 or so).

No, the X architecture makes this next to impossible.  Java AWT tries
to do it, with very broken results.

Havoc