Re: Combo box event question

On Thu, 2 Aug 2001 15:48:04 +0930, bjohns44 csc com au said:

I did a quick search through the archives and could find nothing on [combo*
 and event] so I was hoping that someone on the list may know.
 The question:
      Is there an event for the combo box that gets fired when a selection
 has been made?

I usually attach a signal handler to the combo box's entry widget
for the "insert_text" signal.

Because when you select a new item from the list, the entry
widget's contents get removed then a new string of text is added
and yer signal handler will be called.

Sincerely,                  ,"-_                         \|/
-Capt. Taura M.             ,   O=__                    --X--
.__                          ,_JNMNNEO=_                 /|\
OMNOUMmnne.                  {OMMNNNEEEEOO=_
UOOOBIOOOEOMMn.               'LONMMMMNNEEEOOO=.__..,,..
UUOOEUUOOOOOOOObe              '"=OMMMMWNEEEOOOOO,"=OEEEOO=,._
OOUUUIEEIOONNOIUbe.                "7OMMMMNNNNNWWEEEEOOOOOO"   "'.
EEBNNMMMNWNWWEEIMMNe.             __  7EMMMNNNNNWWWEEEEEEEOO.     " .
NNMMMMWWWMMMWEINMMMNn            "=BBEEEEMMMMMMMMNNNWWWEEOOOOO=._     .
                  http://furry.ao.net/~learfox/