From: "Michal ROMAN" <michal roman nov sk>
To: <gtk-app-devel-list gnome org>
Sent: Friday, August 03, 2001 1:05 PM
Subject: long calculation

I need to call a function with calculation which takes a long time. Then
i'd like to show window with result of this calculation. But I don't
want frozen aplication. I'd like to allow users work with application
during calculation.

What is better - fork() or thereads for me? Or something else?

Michal.