How to configure compiler environment to compile GTK+ windows version in MSVC6.0?

Hi,

I am learning GTK+, I'm a novice.
I made a project for win32 application. I included lots of libraries, such as gdk-1.3.lib,gtk-1.3.lib,glib-1.3.lib, to project, and I ignored a library -- libcd.lib(otherwise compiler prompts "unresolved external symbol _WinMain 16" link error).
But when I compiled a simple program, following prompts were shown :
hello_world.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __chkesp
LINK : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _WinMainCRTStartup
Debug/GTK_Learning.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 2 unresolved externals
Error executing link.exe.
Somebody can help me out? Thanks!!!

hello_world.cpp
#include <gtk/gtk.h>