Newbie problems

Friends
i have a problem can u help me out
1.
when i comple a Qt program having qvbox.h in ints
include i get the message that qvbox.h no such file or
directory
does this mean that i have to install new Version of
QT.

2.
i am trying to compile this secod QT program

mainwindow.h
#include "qmainwindow.h"
class MainWindow : public QMainWindow
{
public :
MainWindow(QWidget *parent = 0, const char *name = 0);
virtual ~MainWindow();
}

main1.c
----------------------------------
#include <qapplictaion.h>
#include "mainwindow.h"
main(int argc, char **argv)
{
QApplication app(argc, argv);
MainWindow m;
app.setMainWidget(&m);
m.show();
return app.exec();
}

on compiling with this command g++ -c main1.c
i get this error
main1.c : 5 semicolon missing after declaration of
"class MainWindow"

Can somebody tell me where i ma wrong. I am still a
newbie to QT. I am also trying to gain my lost touch
with C++

Srinivas Nayak