Re: How can i switch window between two GTK+ APP. ?

I'm not sure I understand you fully here, but regardless I'll explain both of
the things you might be asking here,

- If you will combine the two apps into one app and have the GtkWidget * to
both windows then you can raise either by doing a
gdk_window_raise(window->window); so whenever you need to see the main app
raise its window and whenever you need to see the checker, raise its window.

- If they'll be running seperately then a pipe between the two apps and a
function in idle/timeout to check / read that pipe for commands of raise /
lower is one solution.

- Or make one of them read IPC signals and send the right IPC signal to its PID
and according to the signal react as you wish.

for a pipe example, take a look at gtk-theme-switch (it talks to itself)
for an IPC example take a look at SkipStone - it reads a url from an IPC signal
from itself also..

Both can be found at http://muhri.net

HTH,
Maher