Re: Copy-Paste operations

http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/gtk/gtk-selections.html
http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/gtk/gtk-clipboards.html

You are reading the GTK 2 docs, and using GTK 1.2.

So how do I do the same in gtk 1.2 ? I guess the gtk-clipboard will be
something for lets say next year (since everybody who will want to
use the application will need gtk 2.0)

I guess I will have to use gtk-selections but I dont have a clue how
to use it. Is there a (simple) example for this? Basicly I want to
get the data that is currently selected in X (primary). And on a later
stage of the development of this app I also want to set this..

--
Philip van Hoof aka freax (http://www.freax.eu.org)
irc: irc.openprojects.net mailto:freax @ pandora.be