Cannot share submenus?

Hi, I created two menus which have two different menu items.

Each of these menu items reffers to a third `sub menu'.

When I attach the second menu item to the sub menu, I get the error:

Gtk-WARNING **: gtk_menu_attach_to_widget(): menu already attached to
GtkMenuItem

I don't want to create another submenu exactly the same and waste memory,
is there a way to handle this situation more efficiently?

Btw, When I access each menu item though, they both map the third menu
just fine.

--
Sincerely,                  ,"-_                         \|/
-Capt. Taura M.             ,   O=__                    --X--