Re: widget reuse question

Henri Torgemane wrote:

assuming you built your first page inside a container named "first_page",
place that container inside a GtkBin object named "holder" using something
like:

The ol' grease paper under the cake trick, eh?
Thanks :)

here's a quick example:

notebook = ...

Looks simple enough.

I guess you could build each new page as needed (and probably destroying the
previous widgets) to save some memory.
For a typical wizard application, I'd think it's not worth the trouble, but I
don't know your specific needs.

Fair enough. I probably won't bother with it either, if I decide to use
the notebook widget.

Thanks,
Matthew