Re: Segmentation fault in malloc() called from gdk

Junji SAKAI <jsakai mvg biglobe ne jp> writes:
I use some malloc()/calloc() calls in my application,
but don't use any free()s (to make the problem clear).
Does anyone know why SEGV occurs in an X11 function ?
or any ideas about how to check my code ?

If you have a Linux box, try running the program with MALLOC_CHECK_=2
to get it to crash sooner. There's also a tool called Electric Fence
that will detect memory corruption.

Havoc