Modal, Modeless, Transient

Hi,

my application has more or less only modeless windows
and usually there are always 4-5 windows open at any
time.

But there are some modal windows like messageboxes etc.
Would be nice if these windows would always be in fore-
ground of the modeless windows. If I am not mistaken
I need gtk_window_set_transient_for for this.

Ok so far but to be sure that modal window always is on
top of *all* modeless windows I would have to call that
function for each of these windows, like this:

  gtk_window_set_transient_for (modalwin, modelesswin1);
  gtk_window_set_transient_for (modalwin, modelesswin2);
  ..
  gtk_window_set_transient_for (modalwin, modelesswinN);

I don't have a list of all open modeless windows somewhere.
Any easier way? Or is this completely wrong?

Regards,
WL