Re: oval instead rectangular buttons?

G'Day !

With in the Tutorial is an example on using a drawing a pixmap on to the desktop
then attaching a button_press_event ... is this what you are trying to do ?

http://www.gtk.org/tutorial/gtk_tut-9.html#ss9.6

cheers,
Jim Parker

Sailboat racing is not a matter of life and death ....  It is far more important
than that !!!

                    Herbert Haas

                    <hhaas gmx at>                  To:     gtk-app-devel-list <gtk-app-devel-list gnome org>

                    Sent by:                        cc:

                    gtk-app-devel-list-admin        Subject:     Re: oval instead rectangular buttons?

                    @gnome.org

                    09/05/00 12:53 PM