Re: New version of GTK+

There are some fairly large changes, but the deprecated interfaces are
still there, so your code won't break, though updating the code is
recommended.
The main large changes are:

Regarding Gtk2.0:

- GtkGLArea
is going to be included in official Gtk distribution?

- GtkHTML
I know this have been discussed a lot in this list...
anyway, anything new in this front?

new widgets (GtkText, GtkCList/CTree replaced; the old widgets
are still there, but you should avoid them in newly-written code
and consider porting old code to the new widgets)

Is there something that you can tell us about
documentation, examples, etc. for the new widgets,
or is it just too early? I have to do some work
replacing my old GtkTrees to GtkCTrees, shall I wait
and do something else? how big are the changes?

Carlos