Re: GtkCTree vs GtkTree?

On Tue, 31 Oct 2000 01:39:59 -0800 (PST), learfox furry ao net said:

   Say, what's the differance between the gtk tree widget and the ctree
 widget? I noticed on the GTK+ tutorial that only the tree widget is
 documented.

Same differance between GtkList and GtkCList, one is NOT columned and one is
columned. In Gtk+ 2.0 I belive that List and Tree are dropped.

    The header file for the ctree widget seems quite different but
 unfortunatly I couldn't find any tutorial for the ctree.

 Is there a tutorial for the ctree widget or is this another place where
 I would volenteer in (again)? *G*

There are no documentation what so ever about CTree that i saw, I just used the
headers :-)

Maher

 --
 Sincerely,                  ,"-_                         \|/
 -Capt. Taura M.             ,   O=__                    --X--