GtkCTree vs GtkTree?

   Say, what's the differance between the gtk tree widget and the ctree
widget? I noticed on the GTK+ tutorial that only the tree widget is
documented.

   The header file for the ctree widget seems quite different but
unfortunatly I couldn't find any tutorial for the ctree.

Is there a tutorial for the ctree widget or is this another place where
I would volenteer in (again)? *G*

--
Sincerely,                  ,"-_                         \|/
-Capt. Taura M.             ,   O=__                    --X--