Re: libglade - "not proper UTF-8" warning

Clemens Kirchgatterer wrote:

xml is very restrictiv, what chars are allowd in its contents and
properties.  e.g. dont use german umlauts ...

Thanks for that.

OK, I see what is causing it now. I have two labels that contain a
degree symbol (radio buttons for Celcius or Fahrenheit). Is there an
easy way I can get the desired label, such that it will look OK under
varying locale settings? Presumably my label might come out funny when a
alphabet other than Latin is set if I just update it at run time.

Simon Melhuish

--
Dr. Simon J. Melhuish
http://www.simon.melhuish.net/