Re: libglade - "not proper UTF-8" warning
- From: "Dr. Simon J. Melhuish" <simon melhuish net>
- To: clemens linux-austria com
- Cc: List GTK <gtk-app-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: libglade - "not proper UTF-8" warning
- Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2000 22:03:52 +0100
Clemens Kirchgatterer wrote:
xml is very restrictiv, what chars are allowd in its contents and
properties. e.g. dont use german umlauts ...
Thanks for that.
OK, I see what is causing it now. I have two labels that contain a
degree symbol (radio buttons for Celcius or Fahrenheit). Is there an
easy way I can get the desired label, such that it will look OK under
varying locale settings? Presumably my label might come out funny when a
alphabet other than Latin is set if I just update it at run time.
Dr. Simon J. Melhuish
] [Thread Prev