libglade - "not proper UTF-8" warning

Hello.

I have developed a gtk application using Glade and libglade

(http://www.simon.melhuish.net/projects/oww)

It works fine, but I get this warning at startup:

XML-CRITICAL **: Input is not proper UTF-8, indicate encoding !

Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

Here's the start of my code:

   ;

  /* initialize gtk */
  gtk_init(argc, argv) ;

  /* initialize glade for gtk */
  glade_init() ;

  glade_file = "oww.glade" ;

  if (access(glade_file, R_OK)) /* File available to read? */ {
   glade_file = path_and_leaf(PACKAGE_DATA_DIR, "oww.glade") ;
  }
    if (access(glade_file, R_OK)) /* File available to read? */ {
      g_error ("Cannot find oww.glade") ;
  }

  /* load the windows */
  xml = glade_xml_new(glade_file, NULL);

It's at this point I get the warning. The interface starts itself up
just fine though.

Will it be something queer with my .glade file or have I missed out
something?

Many thanks,

Simon Melhuish

--