Re: clist: avoid unselecting!

learfox furry ao net writes:

how can i avoid, that the user can unselect a clist-row by clicking, so that
there is allways a row highlighted?

should i connect something to the unselect signal?

I'm not completly sure if this will work but try:

      gtk_clist_set_selection_mode(GTK_CLIST(w), GTK_SELECTION_SINGLE);

In other words, setting the clist's selection mode to
GTK_SELECTION_SINGLE. It's worked for me but I don't know for sure if it
prevents unselecting rows such that the user can unselect *all* rows.

Actually the mode you want is not SINGLE (0 or 1 rows), but BROWSE
(1 row selected).

Regards,
                                        Owen