Re: Shrinking entry boxes?

Hiya,

I am not sure I understand the quesiton because I have a couple of
solution that seem quite easy.

GtkWidget * combo = gtk_combo_new();
gtk_widget_set_usize(GTK_WIDGET(combo), someWidth, someHeight);

Or in glade use the basic tab on the propperties pallte and set the combo
to have x and y of whatever it is you want.

You might need to set the checkboxes on the height and width fields on.
I am not sure you can do this withh all contianers, but my Combos ar eon
Fixeds and I can do it this way.

regards
jason