Re: GTK Selection non-sense, need clarification

Selections can be converted to different "targets".  From the tutorial:

"In the following example, we retrieve the special target "TARGETS", which
is a list of all targets into which the selection can be converted."

Yes, I've read that twice, then three times. Then reading over six times
in a row I got the hint that what it really ment by target is the type of
contents rather than the content itself.

I've been used to reading manual pages and things reffering to `target' as
the buffer or location you want to write something to (ie memcpy()).

--
Sincerely,                  ,"-_                         \|/
-Capt. Taura M.             ,   O=__                    --X--