Re: to disabele close window button

on Fri, 06 Oct 2000 Jose Eusebio Roza Pando wrote:
Hi,
   I would like to disable the close window button. I want that the user
can not close the window until I say so.
how can I do it?

i have made it by connecting a dummy callback function to the
"delete_event".

static int
dummy_callback(GtkWidget *widget, gpointer data) {
  return TRUE;
}

  gtk_signal_connect(GTK_OBJECT(window),
                     "delete_event",
                     GTK_SIGNAL_FUNC(dummy_callback),
                     NULL);

but this seems not to work with the "destroy" event. :-(

regards ...
clemens