Re: Propertybox Apply handler called twice??

I have used the following code to connect the apply button of a
propertybox to its signal handler.
gtk_signal_connect (GTK_OBJECT (propertybox2), "apply",
                     GTK_SIGNAL_FUNC (on_propertybox2_apply),
                     NULL);

However, I have a simple print statement inside the handler, and it is
evident that the handler is getting
called TWICE every time apply is pressed. (This is also the same for
okay).

The signal is emitted once for every page that has been changed in the
property box
and once again for a global change.

The best method I can find of handling all this is just check if the page
is -1
(the final emmision), and then do all the stuff that needs done.

iain