RE: Emitting signals

But this afaik sendsd only gdk_atom stuff ... Havoc can tell you more perhaps.
Maybe you can regsiter something else...

Maher

On Mon, 2 Oct 2000 08:06:50 -0400, Tim Betts said:

 Hi Alan,

 I found this snippet of code inside a GTK Theme Switcher written by
 "muhri muhri net".
 It doesn't specifically send the event you want, but maybe its relevant
 enough to help you synthesize one that does.

 Maybe Havoc, Muhri, and Tor could comment on whether this could be modified
 to help or not, since I really don't know. Looks like there is UNIX GDK code
 to do something in gdk_send_clientmessage_toall(), but none in the Win32
 port as yet though.

 void
 send_refresh_signal(void)
 {
   GdkEventClient event;
   event.type = GDK_CLIENT_EVENT;
   event.send_event = TRUE;
   event.window = NULL;
   event.message_type = gdk_atom_intern("_GTK_READ_RCFILES", FALSE);
   event.data_format = 8;
   gdk_event_send_clientmessage_toall((GdkEvent *)&event);
 }

 Just trying to help,

    Tim.