Putting a gtk_button in a drawing area

Hello,

I am writing an app that has a drawing area displaying spectragrams etc....

Is it possible to add a gtk button in the actual drawing area in an x and
y position of my choice?

I think the gnome canvas can do something like this but I have already used
the gtk_drawing_area widget...

Thanks in advance,
Cyrus

--
Cyrus Patel - cyrus linuxfan com
Dept. of Computer Engineering                           Debian GNU/Linux