Questions on the Makefile generated by Glade

Hi Folks

I have created a Project using Glade.  I added to the src directory a
new header file

 newheaderfile.h

I use the command

make dist

quite a lot since I have to port my apps to a few different types of
machines but when I do this the tar file which is produced of my Project
does not include

newheaderfile.h

What do I have to change to make sure that this new file is included in
the tar file of my project?

I also want the default place of the binary produced when I run the make
command to go to a different place rather than in the src directory.  I
have tried changing the

bin_PROGRAMS

setting in the Makefile.am

from

bin_PROGRAMS = newapp

bin_PROGRAMS = /tmp/newapp.x

but I get a swag of errors.  What do I have to change to get the
resultant binary placed somewhere else?

Cheers

Antony