URGENT: gtk_widget_draw(plot) memory allocation

Hello,

As one of the users of your gtkplot widget set available on
http://magnet.fsu.edu/~ferguin/gtk I always encounter a problem
with refreshing the screen. I use a plotlayout with some plots
in there. In my application arriving data on a FIFO from a real
time module is added to a vector and the entire frame is moved
left. Displaying this vector periodically by the function:

void figure_redraw( Figure_t * Figure )
    {
    GList * plot_list;

    plot_list = GTK_PLOT_LAYOUT(Figure->Plot_Layout)->plots;
    while( plot_list != NULL )
        {
        gtk_widget_draw( GTK_WIDGET(plot_list->data), NULL );
        plot_list = plot_list->next;

generates then a scope like effect with signals moving from right
to left. However, each time gtk_widget_draw is called on the
plot widget, memory is allocated. What can be done to avoid this?

Any hints are very much appreciated,
peterw
--
Dr. Peter Wurmsdobler

      CTM - Centre de Transfert des Microtechniques
39, av. de l'Observatoire, BP-1445, 25007 Besancon CEDEX 3
TELEPHONE: +33 3 81 47 70 20  TELECOPIE: +33 3 81 47 70 21
         E-mail: peter wurmsdobler ctm-france com

                  Ceterum censeo MIRCOSOFTem esse delendam.