Re: How can I draw a trasparent pixmap when drawable is a pixmap?
- From: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>
- To: Alexander Chiang <achiang2 rsn hp com>
- Cc: rings <rings etang com>, "gtk-app-devel-list gnome org" <gtk-app-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: How can I draw a trasparent pixmap when drawable is a pixmap?
- Date: 19 Nov 2000 23:35:04 -0500
Alexander Chiang <achiang2 rsn hp com> writes:
How do you combine several transparent pixmaps into a single window
then? If you use gtk_widget_shape_combine_mask on each pixmap, then the
mask belonging to the last pixmap will "win" and everything but the last
pixmap will be masked out.
All the examples put a transparent pixmap into its own window.
You can't stack widgets (GtkPixmap). If you have multiple GdkPixmap,
you need to draw them to a drawable independently, each with its own
] [Thread Prev