Re: How can I draw a trasparent pixmap when drawable is a pixmap?

* Alexander Chiang <achiang2 rsn hp com> [001119 22:08]:
How do you combine several transparent pixmaps into a single window
then? If you use gtk_widget_shape_combine_mask on each pixmap, then the
mask belonging to the last pixmap will "win" and everything but the last
pixmap will be masked out.

Feh - write code first, ask questions later. :) I put a pixmap into an
event box and applied the mask to the box. Then, added the box to a top
level window. You can do this for several pixmaps, and the separate
masks will not cancel each other out.

/Alex