Re: Game loop with Gtk.

Use SDL - http://www.libsdl.org.  It's the library Loki uses
to port their games to Linux, and there's a GTK widget for it.

Matt

On Fri, Nov 17, 2000 at 02:21:51PM +0000, Mark Hannah wrote:
Does anyone have any advice on using GTK to write a
game style loop using Gtk?

What is the best type of widget to use for images?
Canvas items? Pixmaps? Pixbufs?

How do I achieve double buffering? How do I move
images around the screen as smoothly and fast as
possible?

Thanks.