putting XBM in button?

Hi there,

I know its easy to put an .xpm file in an button.
But I found no way to do the same with an .xbm file!

I can do:

GdkBitmap xbm = gdk_bitmap_create_from_data(baseWindow->window,
                do_rselect_bits, do_rselect_width, do_rselect_height);
..
But what do then? How do I get a widget from the GdkBitmap I can pack into
the button?

Thanks for any clues,

Thomas

--