Re: removing widgets from a container

 /* remove the old widget */
 if ( GNOME_APP(appGlobal->contents) )
 {
      gtk_container_remove (  GTK_CONTAINER
(GNOME_APP(appGlobal)->contents->parent),
                              GNOME_APP(appGlobal)->contents);
 }

 I discovered that after gtk_container_remove... the pointer in my
previus struct (mystruct) is pointing to a non valid widget (for
example, the widget name contains random data)

 So, I supose that gtk_container_remove will destroy my widgets...

gtk_container_remove() unrefs the widget, so to keep it around, do a
gtk_object_ref() before removing it.

Joe