Re: How to wait for a destruction of a dialog?

On 07-Nov-2000 Havoc Pennington shared with us the following piece of wisdom:

Warrior <ymg azstarnet com> writes:
I already figured out how to do it - call another gtk_main() in open_dialog,
then call gtk_main_quit() in the callback. Seems to work :)
Thanks for the tip anyway.

There are some subtleties, be sure you handle delete_event for example
I do that - callback for delete_event returns FALSE, thus making it impossible
to close the dialog by means of window manager. Any other things I should pay
attention to?
and it's better to use g_main_run() on a private main loop.
Why? What's the difference? gtk_main() calls g_main_run() I believe...

Thanks.
--
Bye, Warrior.

ICQ #24496762

Tagline for Monday, November 06, 2000, 20:59
--- Hard work never killed anyone, but why chance it?