(no subject)

Hi,
        I installed some new ttf fonts on my system using the 'xfstt' (X
font server for true type fonts). These fonts are being listed on the list
of fonts that the X server is recognizing (xlsfonts) but when I am using
a gtk font selection dialog box, these fonts are not being listed. I think
the path for the directory containing these fonts that I added
(/usr/ttfonts) has to be added to the font path somewhere. I would be
grateful to anyone who can offer me suggestions to overcome this problem.

Thank you.

chaitanya.