Re: User data in signal handlers

Please ingore my last post.

I ahve foudn ouyt that hte verison I was runing before was post 0.5.3 and
in any case have just got 0.5.11 whcih has exactly what i want.

jason

On Thu, 2 Nov 2000, Jason Tan wrote:

I have got glade 0.5.3 and am adding signals to buttons.

This works fine, exccpet I don't know how to add user data to the signal
handler.

I used to have an older version of glade installed (I don't know which
version) and that let me add user data to signal handler via a field
in the signal tab of the property pallete.

This field does not appear to be here in 0.5.3.

Is there in 0.5.3 any way to add user data to a signal handler?

Jason