Re: focus questions

    Pavel> Thanks! Another one. How do I prevent the window (within which my
    Pavel> widgets are) from getting the signal. For instance, I want to use
    Pavel> the arrow to move something but instead focus shifts to another
    Pavel> widget.

If you return TRUE in your key_press_event, it should not change focus.  But
it might be the case that the focus change is happening on key_release_event,
so you may need to move your key processing to a key release handler.
Mark Leisher
Computing Research Lab            Cinema, radio, television, magazines are a
New Mexico State University       school of inattention: people look without
Box 30001, Dept. 3CRL             seeing, listen without hearing.
Las Cruces, NM  88003                            -- Robert Bresson