Re: GtkPlot Sizing

Hey there,
let me know if you find a solution... I have the same problem.
Thanks in advance
-r

On Mon, 4 Dec 2000, Dugas, Alan wrote:

Two questions...

1.) How do I get a GtkPlot to make full use of a Gtk_Plot_Canvas that is in turn
packed into a vbox?  Currently I have a gtkplot that does not use all of the
space allocated to the canvas by the vbox and displays empty gray dead space
instead.

2.) Does anyone know how to get a GtkPlot to auto-resize when a window is
resized?  Is it simply a matter of connecting to the GtkWindow "configure_event"
signal containing the GtkPlot once I get question #1 working properly?

Any and all responses would be greatly appreciated!

                              -- Stupid Genius