Re: GtkText 1.2.8 bug, report as of so far...

learfox furry ao net writes:
In the above case, GTK crashes at random times and sometimes dosen't
crash at all. I've seen problems like segfaults, assertion bails and other
exotic errors I haven't seen in my 8 years of coding.

I've always tested that function under the same order of data given to
that function. Sometimes GTK crashes and other times it does not.

GtkText is a giant pile of random crashes, especially when using
freeze/thaw.

Does anyone have any idea on what I should go from here?

If you're doing anything complicated with text, I would suggest one of
the alternative text widgets such as GtkExText.

Havoc