Re: [gthumb-list] Upgrade to 3.5.2-2 causes file selection to be sticky across invocations

Il 26/10/2017 03:22, Marc MERLIN ha scritto:
Howdy,

Hello

I did a minor gthumb upgrade, and something broke for me.

Before:
1) gthumb *, select files with ALT-1
2) when done, view selection with CTRL-1, select all, copy
3) paste selection of files into another tool
4) do stuff, exit gthumb

This example makes me think that permanent selections are not a good idea

With new gthumb, when I get to step 5, it remembers all the selected
files from previous runs, which is not what I want or need.

How can I get the new gthumb to _not_ remember file selections from
previous runs?

There's no way to do that.  I think I'll revert to the old behaviour.

- Paolo