Re: [gthumb-list] make error

Hi,

what importer do you need to uninstall a debian package?

Generally you uninstall debian packages with apt, apt-get, aptitude or
dpkg or with the graphical UI of your choice.

For example with dpkg:
First find the exacte name of the package:

 dpkg -l |grep gthumb

This gives in my example:

ii  gthumb                                          3:3.4.4.1-5
                       amd64        image viewer and browser
ii  gthumb-data                                     3:3.4.4.1-5
                       all          image viewer and browser -
arch-independent files

Then you uninstall with:

dpkg -r gthumb

Same with gthumb-data or whatever you want to have removed.

Thats it.

Hope that helps
TB