Re: [gthumb-list] Exif problems with new version

Il 24/03/2016 07:28, bill ha scritto:
Hi all,

I have recently installed the latest Antergos Linux and was very pleased
to find gthumb 3.4.2-1already in the Arch repository. Sure enough "move"
files really does move them! But a new problem has arisen. I am unable
to view much exif info on my photos. I cannot go to the screen that
includes place, description, etc. When i try to toggle on the edit exif
info switch (or any other off switch) the entire program locks up. Is
this a known issue with the new release? Is it exclusive to Arch- based
os?  Any suggestions much appreciated!

I use Arch and I don't have any problem with the exif extension. You could start gthumb from a terminal and see if the error messages can help you to understand the problem.

- Paolo